Veterinary formulation is designed or introduced for developing dosage forms that can be used for animals demonstrating or highlighting the requirements necessary to meet regulatory approval.
Veterinary formulation demonstrates the registration and control of new veterinary medicines with successful characterization.
• discusses the reasons for dosage form selection
• elucidates recent analytical methods
• explains the latest available technologies
• shows how to determine the type of dosage form appropriate for particular species and more
• examines new drug therapeutics
• reveals up-to-date techniques and applications for pharmacokinetic data
• covers the formulation of products derived from biotechnology
This edition of Veterinary formulation is written by a team of international authorities from Europe and North America. Veterinary formulation contains over 1100 tables, figures, bibliographic citation, Formulation and development of Veterinary Dosage Forms, Second Edition of veterinary formulation is an essential reference for pharmaceutical, animal, and veterinarians,research pharmacists and pharmacologists, quality control scientists,drug quality assurance and regulatory personnel in government and industry, pathologists, microbiologists, virologists,toxicologists,physiologists, and upper-level graduate and under graduate students.